Website TeleNet Marketing Solutions
Title: Account Executive
Summary of Position: The Account Executive position will be primarily responsible for the development of new business.
- Prospecting via cold-calling, email, social media, etc., as well as following up on marketing generated leads
- Moving qualified buyers through the sales cycle by demonstrating the value of TeleNet’s services and our differentiators
- Setting expectations with prospects/clients and defining success parameters
- Ability to consultatively sell and recommend solutions to meet needs
- Writing proposals and negotiating contracts in order to successfully close sales
- Maintaining prospecting/sales/pipeline data and history within Salesforce.com
- Communicating campaign requirements with TeleNet’s internal departments, and overseeing campaign management to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Creating strong client relationships in order to grow client accounts. Ability to use a consultative approach to expand campaigns, as well as build on success to sell other buyers within a client account
Initially this account executive position will require a significant amount of prospecting in order to establish client base.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ B2B sales experience, strong knowledge of the technology industry, a degree in a related field, and ability to start immediately. Experience with B2B marketing is a plus.
- 5+ years B2B sales experience in a service oriented industry.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite applications, including Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional listening and verbal/written communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off