TeleNet Marketing Solutions is seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional for a Lead Development Representative position. The LDR is primarily responsible for calling on client-specific marketing campaigns to promote their products and services in order to ultimately assist in building a sales pipeline through teleprospecting.
- Engage decision makers in a conversation to uncover current business environment needs.
- Navigate to the correct decision maker through inquiries with gatekeepers, work colleagues and other resources.
- Recognize buying signals and coordinate sales and prospect meetings.
- Enter information captured during a phone conversation into multi-relational databases and/or Sales CRM system.
- Compose summary statements and/or email communication conveying the specifics around sales opportunities and prospect conversations.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
- B2B marketing or sales experience, specifically cold calling.
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level with focus on producing required results thru making outbound teleservice calls.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and natural curiosity about business and industry.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Full time office hours- 8 to 5pm ET, Monday thru Friday.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Ongoing production driven incentives.
- Friendly, spacious work environment.
- Certified training in ASLAN sales techniques.
- Hi-tech training facility/paid training.
Submit an online application through our website at www.telenetmarketing.com/careers