Just like automobiles have different makes and models and ice cream has different flavors, there are many types of teleprospecting campaigns that B2B marketers can leverage for an effective MQL strategy. As opposed to a broad “spray and pray” approach, specialized teleprospecting campaigns are designed with strategies such as highly targeted lists, persona-specific messaging, and adaptable and tailored approaches.
Here are some of the unique campaigns we execute for our clients:
Customer Win Back
- Target accounts that haven’t made a purchase in more than 24 months
- Focus on the benefits of your most recent innovations, coupled with special offers and strong competitive positioning
- Approach your top industries with precise use cases
- Effectively align messaging to the unique business situations of the prospect’s industry
Lead or Marketing Data Revitalization
- Focus on renewing & revitalizing past marketing leads and inactive marketing/sales data
- Use tele to update your contact data, identify low-hanging fruit, and lay the groundwork for nurturing
- Capitalize on unrealized opportunities by targeting net-new accounts using offers & competitive differentiators
- Gear up human-touch nurturing to realize the full potential of your whitespace
ABM Data Optimization
- Overlay teleprospecting lists with your ABM data to tee-up accounts, which are most likely to purchase
- Prioritize teleprospecting targets, optimizing your contact strategies, to help reach your marketing goals
Installed Base Upsell
- Utilize tele to target customers who will benefit from complementary products and service offerings, as well as position relevant upgrades and enhancements
- Expand your portfolio within customer accounts
- Verify or disqualify market assumptions
- Discover competitor information to better position your solutions
- Gain valuable, in-depth knowledge of target clientele
Each of these specialized campaigns falls under the teleprospecting umbrella with the goal of identifying needs, developing MQLs, and setting appointments.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to leverage specialized campaigns to reach your marketing goals, contact us today. We’re here to help!