TeleNet Marketing Solutions
The Director of Customer Service Operations is primarily responsible for ensuring all SLA’s are met as well as ensuring that all shifts are adequately staffed.
- Monitor call and email quality
- Manage day-to-day customer service operations
- Provide feedback to Supervisors about CSS’ work
- Manage the delivery of training
- Manage attempts per day on each record
- Manage daily communications to the client
- Recognize and encourage great performance
- Comfortable with assessing problems, troubleshooting and putting a plan in place for resolution.
- Results oriented team player with the ability to multi-task & prioritize with a sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational skills, motivated & comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
- Previous management skills required (telemarketing, customer & sales experience preferred)
- Identify areas of underachievement, coach & mentor.
- Motivate & Encourage agent & supervisory teams.
- Run effective & proactive weekly/monthly meetings.
- Adaptable to change
- Available to work weekends
- Report regularly to Vice President of Operations
- Ability to resolve and handle customer service issues that may arise.
- Responsible for accurately staffing and assigning agents to calling campaigns.
- Proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook, as well as experience with Call Center Tools.
- Experience managing Service Level Agreements on both quantity and quality
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a client services role
- Ability to collaborate and troubleshoot with peers
- Ability to drive production/results with a high level of energy/motivation
- 5+ years of call center experience in a productivity driven environment
- Experience in telemarketing, customer service, call center management
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Supervises: Agents and Supervisors
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Primary work schedule will be Monday thru Friday
- Daily hours will fluctuate between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Required to work Saturday/Sunday once monthly
- Bachelor’s degree
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible